• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's Coming?

I will more than likely drive from Leadville and meet you all down there.

I'll be there, not 100% sure on what days.

Man I hope to. My luck of late has been crappy. Every time I commit to something, all hell breaks loose. I have scheduled a Moab trip three times, only to have to bail due to things beyond my control.

I am starting to get seriously depressed.

I got FTO approved for Wednesday through Friday. Everything looks like a go. :party:

Well, I might be out.

I've got some equipment testing (qualification) that needs to get done, so might be having working that weekend, and unfortunately maybe the following one too (commissioning other equipment).

Yay for three weeks of work straight!

I will probably only make it to the Saturday run since my mom is visiting from Michigan that week now.

Well, I might be out.

I've got some equipment testing (qualification) that needs to get done, so might be having working that weekend, and unfortunately maybe the following one too (commissioning other equipment).

Yay for three weeks of work straight!

turns out i might be out doing work things too.....like big things

I am still planning on being there Tues PM ->Sunday

At the moment, I am not going to come. The whole point of coming was to do a maiden run with my teardrop trailer. Arrowhead says that they absolutely will not allow my trailer. If I have to stay elsewhere, it isn't worth the hassle.

Back