• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What are you drinking?

Gold Cobra

NAXJA Forum User
As always, pics or it didn't happen.

I'll start.

Not really a dark beer fan, but the wife bought it for me because I was grumpy. It was okay for a dark beer.
181664ce-a5bc-cb84.jpg

Wife brought this home for me.
1871b4ee-b279-e2c2.jpg

It's my default beer if you would want to call it beer. I don't like my wife bringing home random beer. Last time she did that I ended up with a 12 pack of the BEAST! That ended up going down the sink and my sorry butt going back to the store.

Dave

Milk really after my last TSF adventure with you guys thats all I have been allowed to drink. Seriously I wished I could drink beer, Its wine or Vodka for me but all in moderation.

Onto the next.

181664ce-b861-3f44.jpg

I love Christmas beers.

You don't drink at all do you?
I try.. I brought a ton of liquor camping.. had 2 shots.. I used to drink to get drunk, but ever since i quit smoking 1.5 years ago.. I've not been able to follow thru.. I have more fun just sitting back and watching others.

07575_1098_detail.jpg
081932056112.jpg
pendletons.jpg

the desert island long island mix is only $19 a half gallon, but you have to make the drinks kinda weak to be drinkable. all the coke i drink to water it down is making me fat

Morning comes early.
c6e4dc08-4c4f-7fe9.jpg

Back