• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Motino Wash anyone? Sat September 16

Diff took a beating along with the drop brackets and lower control arms.

rQo9qRm56Wkjm9a42F-sdRAnlOOYHqtAbasCgZ8G1hs

I'll see if I can do a quick video edit this week and post it up. I didnt get too many pictures since I was too busy driving :)

Got a little bit of a stutter going on there EG?

Great work Jason! Thanks for putting that together. It shamed my shakey cell phone video. I'm gratefull you didn't include the ten minutes of 10 inches back, ten inches forward I did before finally needing a strap. I couldn't go forward and backing out would have risked my T-case. The moral of the story is, get belly skids people!

Great work Jason! Thanks for putting that together. It shamed my shakey cell phone video. I'm gratefull you didn't include the ten minutes of 10 inches back, ten inches forward I did before finally needing a strap. I couldn't go forward and backing out would have risked my T-case. The moral of the story is, get belly skids people!
Thanks! Transfer case skids are nice to have for sure. I had to cut 30 minutes of footage taking that stupid line on John Bull where I turtled the jeep. If you didn't add that rock I might have used the winch and probably should have. I ripped the dust cap off my drive shaft and scraped up my yoke pretty good!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Hey Guys! Super fun day in the mountains, looking forward to hitting the trails with the XJ crew again sometime soon. Thanks to cleanEG I will soon have some nice XJ springs on my old jeep, so I figure I should fit in fine after that. ;)

Thanks for the video Jason!

Hey Guys! Super fun day in the mountains, looking forward to hitting the trails with the XJ crew again sometime soon. Thanks to cleanEG I will soon have some nice XJ springs on my old jeep, so I figure I should fit in fine after that. ;)

Thanks for the video Jason!

Welcome Jonahhh! You'll fit in just fine with those springs ;) Looking forward to the next offroad excursion, hopefully sooner than later!

Back