• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Official CraigsList Thread...

I think they are kind of cool. Somehow they look like something from Europe though...like a lorry.

Now if someone had a wife named Lorrie, or something like that, it would just be a natural that they should have one. It would be Lorrie's lorry.

It would probably be real useful on AAT too. And not nearly so likely to get that back bumper hung up.

:angel:

I ran across an ad on another site for a low mileage LJ today too. Not much chance of that happening either.

Don't ya just hate it when money's an object?

Oh well. That FC is way to clean for what I would want to do to one.

Last edited:
Got fuses?

Evidently not where needed.

I would hope that "hot deal" has cooled down and is now just a "smokin' deal".

I saw that. And the intake manifold is in Denver.

And folks think the sun on our noggins gets to us desert dwellers...

320,000 is a lot of miles. May be due for an engine rebuild soon. Can't tell from the pictures if it's 4WD, and the text doesn't say. (Maybe all XJs with the "Sport" trim package are 4WD. IDK.) Still, it could be a good platform for a build.

Last edited:
320,000 is a lot of miles. May be due for an engine rebuild soon. Can't tell from the pictures if it's 4WD, and the text doesn't say. (Maybe all XJs with the "Sport" trim package are 4WD. IDK.) Still, it could be a good platform for a build.

That's prime for a low mileage V8 conversion....tempting but I don't want another project...lol

Not I.

That snazzy purple valve cover adds at least a buck fifty in value. Or 99 cents maybe. But only to someone who wants a purple valve cover.

It's the "BF´s Tires" & electric plum valve cover & red coil spr. spacers. ;):thumbup: High $ stuff...

What's up with the hood in the engine pict. ? Same JEEP or different hood or ?

Curt

That snazzy purple valve cover adds at least a buck fifty in value. Or 99 cents maybe. But only to someone who wants a purple valve cover.
Peter would know for sure.

I could live with the cab, though. It appears to have been stretched to allow for doors from a 2 door XJ.

Last edited:
Back