• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Best of Craigslist

I guess I'm not a true Jeep person because when I see a Comanche I just see an xj missing part of the roof with a retarded asking price ...lol

Is there such a thing as Chrysler 4.0 Crate engine? Haven't cruised Mopar parts for a while.

its that electric green supercharged bad boy near the top he's talking about...

Elk horn chair........ $100,000.

I think 2 zeros need to be dropped from that price. Gawd.

https://denver.craigslist.org/atq/d/elk-horn-chair/6267068794.html

01010_8nH6Q887qVq_600x450.jpg

If it's REALLY worth that much, seems to be a high-end auction item, not a CL item. :rolleyes:

Interesting thing I have noticed lately selling on CL. Everyone that reaches out to me asks what my best offer or best price is. When I tell them to make me an offer and see where it lands, they never respond back. When did you have to start shopping your stuff to people on CL?

That has been my experience the last year or so - my response is always "how much you got?"

Yeah, its annoying. I hate selling stuff on CL anymore, but admittedly I still get stuff sold there vs LetGo and other apps. I just wish it hadn't become such a pain in the ass.

Interesting thing I have noticed lately selling on CL. Everyone that reaches out to me asks what my best offer or best price is. When I tell them to make me an offer and see where it lands, they never respond back. When did you have to start shopping your stuff to people on CL?

I add $25 to the price, they usually come back with "But the ad says "$$!" and I say yep, and ad $25 more. If someone is serious about something, they will ask actual questions, or come take a look at it.

I add $25 to the price, they usually come back with "But the ad says "$$!" and I say yep, and ad $25 more. If someone is serious about something, they will ask actual questions, or come take a look at it.

Had 44tsl on hd 8 lug wheels and a set of 15 inch allied bead locks separate on CL the price was FIRM $500 tires $250 wheels . Guy called at 0630 just as I am going to bed . The guy wants them and really needs them that day if possible . The listing was very accurate with pictures tread almost new but tires 17 years old and weather checking but all hold air but due to age and weather checking they are only good for a trail rig not a 75 mph road rig . We agree on the advertised price and then for me to meet him at the Home Depot off c470 and Alameda which is a 90 mile round trip for me. I get off the phone go out during a Thunderstorm take the 44s off the Jeep and load the 165lb bastards into the bed alone then the bead locks. I get to the Home Depot and he starts poking at the tires then the wheels and I'm getting pissed because I know he's about to play a game. I start to open the gate and he says..." will you do $575"...I close the gate , and he says " ok $625". I said price is firm items were described very accurate , and he says but they are weather checking , and I say you knew that and that is why with over 90% tread they are only $500 not $2000 . Guy says " $650" ...I said if you keep haggling you will be sitting with your clock cleaned between these Two trucks , so you either want them at $750 or I'm leaving but if you keep haggling I'm going to knock you the F out then leave as the 90 mile bs drive has me pissed off already . He then says he wants the wheels I said ..The f#!& you do . He then offered $730 . I still wanted to lay him out as we stood out of view between our trucks , but I took the $730 loaded the stuff onto his truck and came home . The guy was in his mid to late Thirties not some 16yr old kid ...lol...on his way to his DUI classes . There are good folks selling and buying on CL ...But way more DOUCHE bags .

Yeah anything without FIRM I figure is open to reasonable offer . Buy I'd say 75% of CL sellers and buyers huff paint .

Yup. My little foxbody was the hardest thing to sell. I had so many people offer me border line nothing for it without even seeing the car. But I've also had a lot of people who were great to deal with. Total crapshoot.

Back