• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Any info on a group called XJ Colorado

They do host trail runs. Meet and greets. Etc. very large group. Mostly younger group. Snotty at times. But they are more active than naxja has been in years.

They do get out a bit on some trail runs and host m&g's not like NAXJA CO used though...

I am technically a member - membership just requires you to post a "selfie" to their potential members group on FB then you're allowed in.

I plan on attending some M&G's and trail runs with them when I get my rig up and going I think that group and our chapter can have some serious synergies resulting in a lot more fun/participation.

I looked around on Facebook and it seems like a much younger crowd with mainly budget builds if that. There is a Cherokee in my neighborhood with a sticker on the windshield. They don't look like serious wheelers.

I'd bet 10/1 they've been on More trails than naxja this year. Basic or dumb build or not, they actually get out........

Was looking at their group after joking about it since I really never heard of them . They do have a large group and out of that do have members with well built stuff ...But most of their runs are still the kind of places stock rigs can handle , which don't inspire me much . It does appear that if you're running a membership campaign that is your target demographic .

Back