• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's Coming?

I'm planning to drive out Thursday for Iron Chest Mine, then driving home Thursday night. We have CFD that weekend or we would be hanging out.

Since it looks like the POS might live through it, I'll be spending some time at it. Still all up in the air. I'll know better after stressing the repairs some this week.

Got a trip to HC Labor day weekend , So will most likely show up for Buena Vista ...Only got the drive shafts under it and probably will not get a chance to pick up WJ front shafts to build spares before then so no throttle climbing the waterfall .

Chinamans and Carnage have gotten very beat up since May due to the flooding rains , so the difficulty level of both is above the normal for both .

Looks like I am Monday-Sunday now. Been trying to button up the Jeep but it's giving me a run for my money. Will need most of the day tomorrow to polish everything off. Not thrilled we will not have any BOD there the first day but it is what it is.

The DirtBound guys are planning on making Saturday, as we will be in the area for All 4 Fun, if anyone needs any in stock products we can deliver free of charge.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR HELP!! :cheers:

I'm planning on making it, pending not finding more severe failures.

I got my front DS off, as I notice the u-bolts to the front yoke were bent, and didn't even realize the other was half gone (only one bolt holding it on). Figured while I had the shaft off, I'd replace the beat joint at the axle.

Well, long story short, my Slip Shaft on the front DS is done. The ears are either partially broken away, or smashed to where the joint cap won't come out.

Here's to hoping the local Drivetrain industries store has a 1350 Slip Shaft, or can get one in Wednesday.

All this damage, came from just limping myself back off Carnage, since the front was at full bump. My front yoke didn't like playing with my oil pan skid...

So, I'll work on wrapping up most of the rear tonight...

Back