• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ROM 2016 Semi-Official thread

Which weekend

• March 18-20

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • March 25-27

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
Will is into having a 6 month old baby in the house along with the other two kids plus changing jobs.

WOW, Will has been busy. I know my new/old rig will not be ready for RoM so I will not be going.

I'm pushing to have mine ready to go, but it sounds like no one else is planning to attend

John, maybe we can make it April? I just can't squeeze in March head out on the 13th or 14th for 3 weeks to, in and back from Death Valley CA. I wonder when it may be planned for?

John, maybe we can make it April? I just can't squeeze in March head out on the 13th or 14th for 3 weeks to, in and back from Death Valley CA. I wonder when it may be planned for?

April works for me other than the weekend of the 1st.

Just want to get something on the calendar to look forward to

John, the weekend of April 25th myself and some friends from Texas Overland are headed to Hidden Falls. You are more than welcome. Going to ride Saturday and the Pot Luck dinner before adult beverages . These are more so Overland guys so nothing radical I would think... maybe good breakin run for you?

John, the weekend of April 25th myself and some friends from Texas Overland are headed to Hidden Falls. You are more than welcome. Going to ride Saturday and the Pot Luck dinner before adult beverages . These are more so Overland guys so nothing radical I would think... maybe good breakin run for you?

That the crawfish thing?

Was thinking of going out to it anyway. I'll be there

John I'm a dummy... April is something different. We are actually going Feb 25th weekend sorry I know short notice but I know you'd have fun and are welcome!!!

John I'm a dummy... April is something different. We are actually going Feb 25th weekend sorry I know short notice but I know you'd have fun and are welcome!!!

I'll see what I can do

Back