• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Today...

Jump This

Just another minion!
After breaking down on my way out of town Saturday, I rescheduled my running around for today.
First stop will be in Ramona, get my core charge back on the alternator that died on me saturday.
Then Santee, pick up some hiems and bungs for new tie rods.
Maybe stop at Mastercraft and see if I can get Troy in trouble with his boss...
El Cajon to Cal Metals for the CrMo tubing for tie rods and new front bumper.
Stop and look at trailers at that place next to ORW in El Cajon too. Flat towing is eating tires alive (always seems to be an alignment problem after a weekend of wheelin' ???) :D
Then up to Escondido to pick up replacement glass for the windshield on the XJ.
Then one more stop at a supply house to pick up an overnight order of tile that needs to be installed tomorrow.

I normally find an additional stop along the way, heck I may even stop at an In N Out for some lunch...

What is up with everyone else?

OH yeah....also a stop at the junkyard, light bezel's, fan etc...

Sorry Billy.....the only time I sit at a desk is when I'm doing things like...well...like this!

:D

Damn rick, you have your work cut out for you today.........good stuff!

Lets see today

Find out how to cut 10k out of the budget for my program
Go over my hiring for the summer, make sure I'm fully staffed
Order the last of my program supplies
Sell scholarships to the camp
Thank last weekends volunteers
Drive the trash into town, and throw it in the compactor (F350 Stakebed full of it).

Build up some suspension for the race this weekend, then hopefully head out early. I fly out to Detroit at 6a tomorrow, but haven't even started my laundry yet. :yelclap:

Drive to the valley m&g

Buy first pitcher.

Chug it.

Wait for Scrappy to arrive and buy the second pitcher.

:)

Just went through emails, trying to get the AAT stuff squared away.
Beat the dog who won't let me type right now.
Go to work or some reasonable facsimile.
Buy a welding mask, finally

Rick, you may want to stop at home depot and pick up a new ratchet strap. those suckers wear real quik when you drag them down the road. :laugh2:

2stix said:
Rick, you may want to stop at home depot and pick up a new ratchet strap. those suckers wear real quik when you drag them down the road. :laugh2:

I bet your bud tried to grab it and found it was stuck in the hole!!

But, yeah, draggin' anything down the road has a tendency to wear it out prematurely..
:D

Just got back....
got most items taken care of, the return, some additional pick ups, as well as the In-N-Out lunch!
I gotta' admit, I was suprised at the cost of 4130 now...I picked up roughly 12' of 188 wall at just around $90...
When I picked up the window glass there was two small vials with a wick end on them...don't know what they are for. I'll take a picture and post up, maybe somebody here knows what they are.

Rick (its time for a Fat Tire) Rethoret

Jump This said:
Just got back....
got most items taken care of, the return, some additional pick ups, as well as the In-N-Out lunch!
I gotta' admit, I was suprised at the cost of 4130 now...I picked up roughly 12' of 188 wall at just around $90...
When I picked up the window glass there was two small vials with a wick end on them...don't know what they are for. I'll take a picture and post up, maybe somebody here knows what they are.

Rick (its time for a Fat Tire) Rethoret
Primer I believe.

100_5028.jpg

Hmm, I went to Dreamgirls for a $2 steak & fries and just got home. Not too productive, but met this east african chick that had an ass that could stop traffic! =)

SanDiegoXJ said:
Hmm, I went to Dreamgirls for a $2 steak & fries and just got home. Not too productive, but met this east african chick that had an ass that could stop traffic! =)

Thats more information than we got on the other thread...
still need pictures though...
Are you sure it was a chick, you know those transvestites like dressing up like East Africans...(or so...um.....or so I have heard...)

Back