• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

San Jose meet and greet??

Hey Guys, looks like the weather is warming up. Next Thursday is the first of February, wanna meet up for some beer and pizza?

If you guys do it the thurs after, on the 8th, I might be able to make it, possibly, if im not at a work dinner. No guarantees though...

Hey Guys, looks like the weather is warming up. Next Thursday is the first of February, wanna meet up for some beer and pizza?

Yeah we should meet up! It’s been a while. Want to do it this week or next?

It might be a little short notice for some to do it this week, suppose we plan for the 8th?
I'm open for either week
Anyone gonna bring their rig?

Thats what I was saying, if we can do the 8th I might be able to go since ill be in cupertino next week all week.

Where do we meet up ?

Next week works for me as well. Off next Thursday. Jon, normally we meet up at the Round Table at Cambrian Plaza in San Jo.
I'll be working that night, sorry dudes. Have a slice for me!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I can be there by 7

Heading over from cupertino now

Here now

I had a awesome time ! The new Toms rig is totally rad, JK rubicon 44s , long arms, etc. Definitely a really cool dude ! Good seeing everyone out there and Seal is a savage for knocking out the trans rebuild and the heads on his dodge before driving up !

Back