• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Too darn cold

PacificEd

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
I lost a headlight when I turned on my headlights yesterday morning. I went to the parts store and swapped it out after lunch. It was cold at 3:30 pm when I did that (the high yesterday was only 21*).

Then on the way home, Mark tells me only my center brake light it working. So I swing by and grab some 2057 bulbs. Unfortunately I didn't have the tools with me to swap them out. I got home after dark and at 6:15 pm I'm swapping the bulbs. It was soooo cold to be doing that job.

I can't wait until it warms up some. I need to do a heater core replacement on the '94.

I made good use of the day getting my 1988 XJ going and flushed the heater core in the Grand.

When I made this post it was single digits before wind chill at 6:30 pm in the evening. I know because I was installing tail light bulbs in it.

Back