• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SHOW US YOUR PICS!

RG'sWarden

NAXJA Forum User
We need an awesome picture for this year's T-Shirts for NACFEST. Show us your pictures, (no dropbox please,can't copy and paste) Just post your picture in your reply to this thread. Make sure it is a clear hi-resolution shot. We want to send the photo the print. SO SHOW US YOUR COOL WHEELING PICS OF YOUR RIG BY MARCH 1ST.

Thanks! Keep them coming!
As far line art....we leave the art up to the graphic designer. He chooses ones that work with the style and have the best clarity.

2017_04_29_Cove_001.sized.jpg

full size

We have an idea we'd like to try to do for this year's shirts so I may be reaching out to you, Adam thank you so much for the offer! We miss you how have you been?
Rich

Ok folks....we need a few more pictures. Let's get more or I'll have to start stalking your Facebook pages. LOL

You can definitely text them to Rich! Or put them on the NAC Facebook. I'm not picky I'll take them from anywhere. Lol

Back