• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ubolts, Spring Perches, & Ubolt Plates!

Dan Fredrickson

NAXJA Forum User
No, these are not new. This is just a reminder that we carry 12 different Spring perches in 4 different widths with 8 different size tube radius' so you don't have to trim them to fit. We also have 6 different Ubolt plates in 4 different widths, & 10 different sizes of Ubolts including flat bottom Ubolts!

And we have for years! Each has the different features you want and we know what size your axles are too!

Do you guys offer a set of plates with shock tabs welded to them? Iv looked through your site and have found any. like thses..
marcs_pics_465.jpg

bump for a quality product.

no crap on these perches and u-bolts! the 'stupid strong perches' could not have been more aptly named. and i'm amazed at how puny my old 1/2" u-bolts seem in comparison to the 5/8" ones i got from ruffstuff.

thanks again, dan, for your great products and excellent customer service!

do you have u-bolts in an 8" length? and are your u-bolt prices per pair?
also, will a 5/8" u-bolt fit through the stock Jeep 8.25" slots for the spring perches/shock mounts?

thanks

We will have the ubolt mounted tabs Thursday or Friday, a bit different than your pic but along the same lines with 3 mounting options.

Hi Dan!!
I need just a bit of clarification here.. your developing a rear leaf spring plate that also has the shock mount built-in? I am doing this right now, but just planned on welding on some tabs to my existing spring plates. Please post up a few pics if you have developed a spring plate with a shock mount built in.

Thanks,
Andy

Hi Dan!!
I need just a bit of clarification here.. your developing a rear leaf spring plate that also has the shock mount built-in? I am doing this right now, but just planned on welding on some tabs to my existing spring plates. Please post up a few pics if you have developed a spring plate with a shock mount built in.

Thanks,
Andy

I should have the shock portion by the end of the week...

I should have the shock portion by the end of the week...

Cool, throw up a thread or pic when you have it done. One thing to keep in mind, for folks that are running shocks with heims, the shock "opening" (the width of the shock mount) will be different. I believe the heims require a narrower opening than shocks with the standard rubber or poly bushings.Maybe design them fo the widest opening (shocks w/rubber/poly bushings) and post a note with the part about needing to run spacers/washers if using shocks with heims.

Back