• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who wants to sell tickets for the Raffle ? we need someone to volunteer to collect!

blondejoncherokee

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
We need a volunteer for Saturday on the raffle for someone to post up at a table and sell raffle tickets. Who wants to volunteer ? ideally if you have a small fold up table to bring ?

If no one volunteers I will do it.

Lou has tickets.

Last edited:
I volunteer Corey :)

Two guys is nice to have - one to accept money and one to tear and count tickets. it makes it go way smoother...

Count me in - help w/raffle - and cut the cheese if mark is on the BBQ

I read in another thread that your goal is 1300 tickets this year - if you haven't considered it, pre-tear them. We started doing that in the SEC when our ticket sales started regularly climbing up over 1500 tickets. I would pre-tear about 150 strips of 10, so that when the sales started, all we'd need to do is separate the tickets in half (the one that went in the bucket and the one that they kept) and count by 10's during the sale. It was our experience that 90% of the tickets were bought in denominations of 10 anyway. We started doing it in 2016 and I'd say we easily cut our ticket sales (wait in line to buy) time by a full third.

Take it for what it's worth - but it did help us.

Back