• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trail plan discussion.

Dustin "Torx" and some of the other members would know better what we usually run.

But i believe we usually hit these trails,we usually work our way to the rocks then back to camp.
Kaner Flats, Manastash Ridge, Shoe string, Tipover, Tripod Flats, Summit, Moon Rocks/Funny Rocks, Upper Woodpecker, Lower Woodpecker and some others.

I would be happy to lead some runs.

I'm planning on heading up Thursday morning, so I should be ready to hit the trails Thursday afternoon.

I'd consider checking out the Clover/Mud Springs Thursday, or hitting Raven's Roost via the trail at around dusk.

Friday will likely be my push to cover some ground and see some area. Not to exclude anyone, but a smaller group may work better. If we could organize two runs for Friday that may cater to the groups needs better. Early/long run, and a late start/shorter run.

Saturday I'm cool with playing at the rocks.

Back