• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need window motors.

12bravo

NAXJA Forum User
The local pnp is out of xjs in the yard.

My brother is in need of some window motors.

Its hot. All of his windows are froze.....and his ac is dead.

...and he doesnt have vent windows.

Any help, send me your contacts and ill pass them on to him. His sn is sheepinajeep

My '92 is wrecked & in my yard, it has power windows, all worked before the crash. I could try to get them if you're looking for power regulators

Are you sure he doesn't just need a test light and a wiring diagram? All 4 motors went out at the same time? Lol.

Last edited:
Are you sure he doesn't just need a test light and a wiring diagram? All 4 motors went out at the same time? Lol.

We're talking about my jeep here. No, they have all gone out , one by one.
When I bough my heap the back windows didn't work. Then fronts were intermittent, then totally stopped.
All window switches do nothing . I tried replacing the driver master switch... that didn't help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you ever source some motors? Our parts jeep has full electric doors, good glass too. If the motors are good, you can have all the doors. Bring some beer and I ll help ya pull'm. Im up in Pollock though so its a bit of a drive, but at least its not hot :)

Back