• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1987 Comanche build...The War Machine

Thanks to Rob and Aaron, I am convinced hanneman bedsides and front fenders are the easiest option. I am dropping a 3.5" lift with custom long arms, 32x11.50 ats, c8.25 rear with 3.73 and discs from a KJ (still on leafs, sorry...will not be linking the rear), 3.73 front from a zj (accept it, I'm ok with the low pinion as I have no intent to wheel much, if any).

This is a full 97+ swap. It is getting 02 KJ tan heated leather to match the seats. The floors and rockers need minor attention.

It's getting a meyer C6.5 plow with e61H pump, and a removable SnowEx salter in the bed. This is the new utility rig, and will represent my business.

May do light wheeling, but unlikely. Don't plan wheeling something nice.

Paint code will be PE5 (Salsa Red Pearl) to match the KJ.

Bought the truck back today, bought a donor 97 xj today with no motor so that I can use 1 vehicle worth of parts to build it, and busing a 120k 95 4.0 on saturday.

Finally getting this basted done

How many times have you sold and bought this thing? :)

And, you guessed it, it will be for sale when it's done. This thing is still pretty clean and brought back to a basic, we'll built lifted truck, will bring alot more than I will have into it.

This time, though, it's been sitting in a field for 6 years

Back