• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

all pro off road flat bed kit

tjbuggie

NAXJA Forum User
I have a clean short bed box that I am thinking I want to remove and replace with a flat bed kit from all pro off road, my question is has anyone here used this kit on a comanche?? I would hate to spend all the money on the kit to find out it wont work....any help would be great.

I thought All Pro made parts mostly for Toyotas? They have a kit specifically made for an MJ?

I have found All Pros quality and customer service to be decent, but I'd be real sure this kit of for an MJ.

David Bricker / SYR

Yeah talking about the toyota kit, and it is a weld together kit, just not sure if it could be modified to fit the MJ

AllPro sells this bed kit for$600+$200 shipping. You will still need to modify the kit to fit the MJ and if you copy their kit, it only has a few easy bends, so this is something that you could source some DOM locally and fab up yourself and customize it to the MJ frame/cab.

Closest place for me to get dom is 3.5 hours away, and I dont have a good bender to make the bends with, that is why I was looking at the kit...

Closest place for me to get dom is 3.5 hours away, and I dont have a good bender to make the bends with, that is why I was looking at the kit...

Having said that, how are you going to modify a kit? You will need DOM and probably a bender.

Back