• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Check this out! F&R Lockers, gears, master kits, & chromoly axles - 1350$ shipped!

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
Check this out! F&R Lockers, gears, master kits, & chromoly axles - 1350$ shipped!

Only till end of march...

You get EVERYTHING you need to set up your Cherokee in traction and gearing.

For the Front D30 you get:
4.56 or 4.88 gear set
Master Install Kit
New Carrier for the lower ratio
Spartan premium locker
AND 4340 Chromoly Axle Kit with New Spicer Forged U-Joints

For the rear C8.25 Or D44 you get:
4.56 or 4.88 gear set
Master Install Kit
Spartan premium locker
*If you have a D44 we can include for free the 'thick cut gear set so you can reuse your carrier now.

ALL THIS FOR ONLY 1350$ shipped! That's over 500$ off.

This offer is only till March 31st.

Also available is 6 month Same As Cash financing.

Other items can be added to this package for even more value...

Get your parts Fast (typ 1-2 days to your door) and the RIGHT parts, only from-
RWK Haus Supply

Robert
[email protected]
714-875-2414

rwkhaus.jpg

Re: Check this out! F&R Lockers, gears, master kits, & chromoly axles - 1350$ shipped

Just Ordered this set up from Robert. What a pleasure to do business with, will continue to order drivetrain parts from RWK HAUS SUPPLY and with refer all others. Once again thanks for the assistance Robert.

Re: Check this out! F&R Lockers, gears, master kits, & chromoly axles - 1350$ shipped

Thank you for the order.

Last edited:
Re: Check this out! F&R Lockers, gears, master kits, & chromoly axles - 1350$ shipp

What's a tad bit more? 8.8 stuff is usually a dime a dozen.

I will PM with exact pricing.

Just FYI F8.8 gears are not as low cost as D44 and close to C8.25, but not as low.

Holy hell that's a deal.

EDIT: Like an insane deal

Last edited:
Check this out! F&R Lockers, gears, master kits, & chromoly axles - 1350$ shipp

Ordered! Awesome deal to good to pass up. Now I just need 8.8" shafts...

Your order will leave today. Thanks!

As for 8.8 shafts, Right now I have the Ultimate 88 kit with chromoly shafts and c-clip eliminator, for 390$ shipped.

Does it come with the chromo's for the rear axle too?
Dont see it listed.

Does it come with the chromo's for the rear axle too?
Dont see it listed.

Its not listed because it doesnt come with it. :)

I can add a rear axle kit to any package though.

I may be picking up another rig this weekend, hopefully before the 31st. How does the financing work?

I like this deal, but I don't need the lockers. Can you help me out?

Back