• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Conda and CD Pics 1/14

Here's some choice pics:

019.jpg

038.jpg

042.jpg

049.jpg

055.jpg

065.jpg

091.jpg

142.jpg

149-1.jpg

153.jpg

154.jpg

awesome pics, looks like a sweet trail

awesome pics, looks like a sweet trail

CD is a blast, I kind of forgot how fun (and challenging) it is since it's been closed for a few years. The whole trail keeps your attention. Definately cool that it got reopened. We just need people to not be asshats and get it closed down again!

one statement and one question

1- calling our 4 rigs xj's is really pushing the boundries of reason.. just saying
2- when did he say that cause I don't remember that..

themud

LOL, we all still have some sheet metal (even if it's cut and crumpled) and the spririt and look of an XJ.

Woody said that when we were waiting around for for Ming to fix his battery on Conda. You might not have been standing there at the moment, I thanked him for giving me the spot up and he made that comment.

Here's a few vids, I slacked on figuring out how to imbed them. I didn't take these, just sharing from those that did...

Last edited:
So Matt... Would you feel comfortable leading this trail?

Yes. When are we going? :D

I will do with a small group (3-5 Max) of built capable vehicles. There's just a lot of opportunity for things to go wrong on these trails. Minimum 35's, upgraded axles, upgraded steering, full lockers both ends, low gearing, recovery gear, etc, and not sentimental about sheetmetal damage.

I'd be comfortable without a cage on Conda. Chances of flop or roll is low (especially if jackholes keep winching the rocks out of the chute). But CD is another story. That big fall at the end is nasty.

Get to bending some tube, you have bender now don't you?

Back