• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Read before posting in for sale ads

old_man

NAXJA Forum User
This forum is for posting FOR SALE or WTB ADs. It is not a place to vent your opinion about how much something is worth. If you want to haggle price, PM the poster.

This forum is a not going to be a free for all. If you are not interested in buying and asking a valid question, then don't post. Continue to ignore these rules will result in a time out, short or permanent depending on the severity. No whining or the timeouts will commence immediately.

So.... are you going to sticky this?
Are you whining? :D

In a day or two. Basically the same thing is already posted in the stickies. This is another warning before the hammer drops.

Oh man, its so hard for me not to be a sarcastic prick right now. But in all honesty I fully understand where this is coming from, I'm just glad that I had nothing to do with it. :D

I'll just add that if someone who posts an ad would rather not have any discussion in their posting, simply PM me, Tom (old_man) or Justing (xjboy) and we can close the post so that all communication happens via PM or the contact info you list in the ad.

Isn't that how they do it on Colorado4x4? I think there the for sale threads are automatically blocked from being able to reply in, all you can do is edit your original posting. Something to look into?

Thanks for the hammer! Alot of adds have turned into a debate lately.

Back