• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Check out Iceland Offroad's new cutout flares

XJEEPER

NAXJA Member # 13
NAXJA Member
http://www.icelandoffroad.com/XJflares.html

These are sexy!

XJ_flares_043-252x176.jpg

XJ_flares_054-299x225.jpg

XJ_flares_053-300x227.jpg

Last edited:
Much better than any bushwhacker i've seen.

Much better than any bushwhacker i've seen.

Agreed. I hadn't planned on doing any cutting until I saw those... Now I'm on the fence. They're really nice.

Those are hot but 465.00, not for me theres a million things to spend that money on

For reference, Bushwackers cutout flares are $450 and are ug-ly.

Hey XJEEPER,
I'm already cut with Bushwackers. Do you know if these will cover my sins.
FNF

My knee jerk answer is YES, but I don't have a good recollection on where the BW holes get punched. The fronts will for sure, not sure about the rears. Check out their website, Iceland's shop is located in SLC so you can give them a ring or stop by.

Last edited:
Those look sick, the rears look like they would go well with a set of Ajax fenders.

Says they come with all the mounting hardware. Guessing they're screwed or bolted to the body. I have zero need for cut fenders, but they're sharp. I really dig the front bumper they have too.

My entire 98 jeep with a loud 2wd trans cost me 600. My new in box warn m8000 cost the same as the flares shipped. WTF would anyone spend that kind of money on an XJ? If I had that kind of money to spend on fiberglass they sure as sheet wouldnt go on an XJ.

I wish I could get those, I really need flares but I can't justify paying that much for those. I really need to find a readily available flare off a different Jeep that I could use. I'd use TJ flares but they're hard to find and probably almost as expensive.

Back