• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JcrOffroad Official Black Friday Sale Watch!

jcroffroad

www.jcroffroad.com
Here we go guys and gals!

First item is up and time is counting down!

Gas Tank Skids XJ's and ZJ's. $185, only 20 available at this price!
backinblack09hourbybour.jpg

http://www.jcroffroad.com/

Aghh. I want a prerunner hoop, but i can't sit around at the computer today!

Great deals jcr!

Aghh. I want a prerunner hoop, but i can't sit around at the computer today!

Great deals jcr!
dude that was totally last years deals

If they put front tie in plates and steering box stiffeners on sale next Im going to be really pissed.

haha well we will know in 26 minutes whether or not you just jinxed yourself! haha.

:party:whooo hooo!!!
i just ordered a gas tank skid.
if it is anything like their transfer case skid it will be bulletproof!
cant wait to get it & beat on it!
THANKS JCR!!!

10!

3 minutes!

Hmmmm, hawwww, hmmm. Damnit, I have wanted this one for awhile. Think you guys could just include my skid, tie in plates and steering box spacer I ordered on Sunday into one big shipment?

Hmmmm, hawwww, hmmm. Damnit, I have wanted this one for awhile. Think you guys could just include my skid, tie in plates and steering box spacer I ordered on Sunday into one big shipment?

if your asking for combined shipping i asked them a few hours ago about that and they said since the sale, the size, dimensions and weight, they cant, but who knows, you may get lucky!

Still, Im happy. Ive wanted that bumper since I got the Jeep. This build is turning rediculous, hopefully the wheels are back on the ground by Dec!

so then get it! :)

Back