• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chromoly Dana 30 Axle kit, complete with Quality Spicer forged ujoints.

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
4340 Chromoly inner and outer axles as well as the heavily copied Dana Spicer forged 760 ujoints (not some cheap Chinese crap).

These will fit all dana 30's in the XJ, TJ, YJ, and ZJ.

Full one year unlimited warranty against breakage! If you break a axle, its covered.

$350 shipped to most any state, with most locations getting next day or 2 day delivery after payment. You will not have to wait a day or two just for the item to ship, then a few more to get it. We have multiple warehouses across the USA and you get your parts FAST!
file_47_5.jpg

Also...

For the Cherokee:
Air lockers starting at 625$.
Gear sets starting at 99$.
Front carrier $50.

Full re-gear and air locker package (Front & Rear) with compressor for both F&R - $1900.

ONLY TILL MAY 25TH!

There is a huge pricing change coming from Yukon and USA Standard after that!

Get your drivetrain parts before the pricing change.

We accept Credit cards, electronic checks, AND PAYPAL!

We offer Free 6 month same as cash Financing also!

Robert
RWK Haus Supply
[email protected]

Manufacture has a planned pricing increase on June 1St!

Get your diff parts before the pricing goes up!

Still offer 6mo same as cash.

Could you pm me the new prices? I could pick up as well to avoid any shipping cost.

Thanks.

has prices changed? i'm interested in a set if available to ship asap. would like to use as spares for this coming weekend.

thanks

Yes they did go up some. The axles were the least hit.

Now 350 plus shipping.

Zip lockers went up over 20%. IDK how Yukon plans on selling them now... But its their loss I guess....

please just order it online on the website. I dont have a CC POS terminal and would have to email you a invoice anyways if you called. Either way though.

Thanks
Robert

Back