• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

Wont load at all but that's probably my shittastic 3g connection

yeah probably. well thats the signup page, keep trying it. i dont think it should require a login to get to that page, its a paypal shopping cart type setup. just make your selections and go to checkout. make sure you choose a trail when signing up though- if the trail is sold out, it should tell you. for example 10 is sold out for sure, so when i tried choosing that it said sorry, none in stock. so i went with 14 and that worked for me. so just pick one that doesnt give you that msg and you'll be golden :thumbup:

Yeah, you don't need forum login for signups.
#10, #13, #14, and #16 (as well as a couple others) are sold out now.

Last edited:

seems like pretty much everything is sold out now. shit went crazy fast this year

so theres like 30 nea clubs and only 16 trails or whatever, it be nice if more clubs had private land and there be less free loaders, just sayin

How many other clubs have private land in southern NH???

Not just sayin s nh but look at carnage and swanzey as examples you run atleasy a dozen rigs everyweekend plus local just dosnt work out well I doubt we will have swanzey come next year just bugs me that its somthin local but I can't go there unless its a club run just ranting here we can move on now

It's not looking like I'm wheeling at fall crawl because anything worth my while is taken.

On a side note, you think it's worth it to file a report for having a manager tell me to XXXX myself, XXXX off, and saying he's going to smash me in the head with pallet wrap? I might just let him hit me so I can go after him :D

Holy shit, I thought I had time to sign up, looks like I'll be riding shotty with someone at Fall Crawl...

Sogay

I am on the hard class six run

Guess I get to try and bribe another trail guide with beer and/or jeep partss

Fall crawl is gay. I can get drunk and wheel hungover the next day at my house.

Join uj and sign up for trail 3

Fall crawl is gay. I can get drunk and wheel hungover the next day at my house.

I think you should come let me wheel at your house next weekend ;) black jeep needs some more shakedown.

Back