• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Sold my dad's comic book collection today for $10,000

He's already talking about parts he needs to get so we can get his 1955 Willys pickup back on the road.

mac 'winter project?' gyvr

My dad gave me an entire set of uncirculated coins dating form 1965 up to 2016.
I took them to a coil shop to have them appraised and he said they were worth just over face value.
Sometimes you eat the bear, and well, sometimes that bear, he eats you.

My dad gave me an entire set of uncirculated coins dating form 1965 up to 2016.

I took them to a coil shop to have them appraised and he said they were worth just over face value.

Sometimes you eat the bear, and well, sometimes that bear, he eats you.

I would get a second opinion, those coin collectors lie sometimes.

Just rolled into terre haute. Should have known better than to book site unseen at the travel lodge. The live in folks I saw when I rolled on told me we were not staying there. Paid the 65 dollars and went on down the road to a nicer place. Lesson learned.

Good job on the comic books. Hope to see that flatty on the trail

Just rolled into terre haute. Should have known better than to book site unseen at the travel lodge. The live in folks I saw when I rolled on told me we were not staying there. Paid the 65 dollars and went on down the road to a nicer place. Lesson learned.

Where is the travel lodge, I am guessing one of the creepy and dirty looking places on 3rd street?

What did you expect for $65.00, a Hilton?

Damn pictures sure didn't look anything like the establishment. I told them it was garbage and we weren't staying in that place. But yes for 65 dollars lesson learned.

Then what will you pile shit on?

You're gonna need more shelves.

After the last two weeks of cleaning out my parents basement, my garage is pretty clean and organized...

I only have cardboard piled on it and could have it out of that corner in about an hour...

Travel Lodges rent by the hour too...
These reviews are awesome...
https://www.yelp.com/biz/travelodge-terre-haute-terre-haute

mac 'back to work after only working 4 days on the street since June 21st' gyvr

Seems like $65 was not a good deal either.

mac 'appears there were better ones' gyvr

I got half assed rained on in the middle of the night. I left my rain fly off and the dew was so heavy on the screening of my tent that it rained on me. I couldn't go back to sleep. I rolled out of there at 4 am lol

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Tapatalk

For pig gig we rented a room at the travel lodge in F'npork. We got there and there was a toothless crack whore out in front of the rooms plying her trade. She offered even with my wife right there with me. We decided it was probably a good idea to find another place.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Back