• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Front drive shaft axle shafts, rear end stuff

Einulfr

NAXJA Forum User
Now with that double entendre title out of the way...not sure what to ask for some of this, just hope someone can use the parts? Make an offer:

factory front driveshaft

factory D30 shafts (fairly new Spicer 5-760X u-joints)

factory 8.25 29-spline shafts

29-spline Trac-Lok carrier (might need new clutches)

rear Bilstein 5100 shocks (10" of travel...have fronts also but had to cut part of the stud on one since the nut was stuck)

Bilstein steering stabilizer

Flowmaster Super 44 (off-road version, 14-gauge diamond plate steel)

Solid 8.25 diff cover: $30

ORF rear quarter panels w/rub rail and tail light guards: $180 (rare!)

39-tooth short shaft speedometer gear: $15

Can take pics on request.

What is the fully extended length of the rear shock? What is the fully compressed length of the front driveshaft?

Could I get pics of the 8.25 cover?

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

N8btK8Dh.jpg

What is the fully extended length of the rear shock? What is the fully compressed length of the front driveshaft?

shock extended: 26-1/8" bar pin to center of bushing

shaft collapsed: 30-3/4" to center of u-joints

Hey....
Are those D30 shafts from a vacuum disconnect axle, and do you know what year that axle is? I'm looking for a spare set for my '90; I don't know what the spline count is though..
Thanks!

They are non-disconnect 27-spline from my '99. They are compatible, you just need to get new seals for the diff housing and a blocking plate to delete the vacuum actuator. Rusty's sells a kit for $18, or you can probably cut and drill your own and the seals can be acquired just about anywhere.

OHVNzDth.jpg

Back