• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where are you?

Vince

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
So now that we have our own forum I suppose we should try and work out how far and wide we are spread.

This info may already be in the membership database but for most of us that don't have access to that info it's probably easier to post in this thread. I will collate the info and produce some sort of report.

From time to time I have three possible locations depending on what part of the world I have a road legal Jeep in. I am a British ex-pat living in Switzerland.

1. England, Northamptonshire
2. Switzerland, Zurich
3. USA, mostly Utah and California

i live in western australia

2zox3xf.jpg

:cheers: Cheers Mate.

I live outside of Frankfurt Germany. The most boring spot on earth. :)

No way dude. I lived in Bad Nauheim for a few years and now I'm in Clarksville, TN. THIS is the most boring spot on earth.

since there is no Canadian Chapter, I'll jump in on this

Southern Ontario here, just east of Toronto

since there is no Canadian Chapter, I'll jump in on this

Southern Ontario here, just east of Toronto

Holy Christ, looks like the Mods need to start a Canadian Chapter JUST for you beakie................:doh:

Trail,British Columbia (The Kootenays) about 5 minutes north of the Washington state border

Back