• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

web hosting

XJ_ranger

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
I haven't used either of those. I've currently got my sites hosted on CookieHost and have been really happy with them. I signed up w/ the $5/year promo
dancingcool.gif

EDIT: LINK = http://www.cookiehost.com/ccc.php
Billy

I have my own server, but I know a lot of people using www.1and1.com great company.

Yep, another 1and1.com user here. I have a couple of "corp" accounts with them and some personal stuff. They are decent.

That does sound kind of too good to be true. I've never heard of either. I used GoDaddy.com to buy and host my domain. It was $50 to buy a .net domain name and host it for a year, so I don't pay monthly. I've heard both good and bad about GoDaddy. But I think it depends on if you built your website yourself or use site builder crap.

I use FTP to upload everything and don't EVER use the GoDaddy site. But it has been reliable if I need to use it.

I thought GoDaddy was pretty good.

Back