• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My ride

chickenbot

NAXJA Forum User
93 4.0l 5 speed np231 0" lift. 191k Cut and folded fenders. 33x12.5r15 tires. If I remember they are 3.68 back spacing

34p02lk.jpg

Nice rig!

Welcome!

Thank you. I've had it about a year now and it's come a long way. The first thing I tackled on it was to reseal the whole motor since it was leaking badly every where.

I have rear leaf springs from a mystery year Dakota to do a bastard pack. also 3" coil springs for the front. I just got a set of free rubicon shocks. 2 weeks ago I picked up a 2001 xj rear 8.25 29 spline shafts and regeared it at pick n pull with 3.73 gears. I also have the 8.25 brake backing plates to put rotors on the rear from a liberty. booster and mc out of a wj.
I still need to get the wj knuckles, spacers, new calipers, rotors, pads, hubs/bearings, front steering parts, 3.73 d30hp carrier, 3.73 gears, f/r brake lines, bump stops f/r, e-brake cables, prop valve, output shaft seals for the transfer case, sye, motor mounts, trans mount, and 3 more tires.

I also have the center console out of a 97+ xj and the e brake lever. still need to get the 97+ shift boot for a manual and the np231 shift bezel and the jcr console bracket

sounds like you've done your homework. all good upgrades

93 4.0l 5 speed np231 0" lift. 191k Cut and folded fenders. 33x12.5r15 tires. If I remember they are 3.68 back spacing

34p02lk.jpg

Who put the 97+ header/grille on it?

Back