• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ parts, both free and not free

cheapcherokee93

<----boat-manche
Got some stuff For Sale and up for grabs

All located in La Habra, CA (you can check out Four2Score's new rig while your in the neighborhood :D)

I'll start with the pricey stuff down to the FREE stuff.

here we have a junkyard XJ D44. 3.05 gears w/trac lock, will need some brake work. E-brake cables in tact.
$300 (price is firm on this one)
IMG_0806-1.jpg

Next we have some lift coils. brand is unknown but they measure 18 1/2" so should be around 2" lift. $40
IMG_0803-1.jpg

Now for a random item that my dad is trying to sell. its a Haws drinking fountain. works very well, chills the water preeetty cold. works great.
$50 (i think, i'll check with my dad)

IMG_0807-1.jpg

and finally, a stock XJ t-case skid. $10

IMG_0802-1.jpg

now onto the FREE stuff :party:

Stock leafs out of my 87

IMG_0802-1.jpg

Stock roof rack rails
IMG_0804-1.jpg

stock rear bumper, bent bumper brackets and some small dents on the actual bumper. no end caps.

IMG_0808-1.jpg

If the leafs are complete and good enough to make a bastard pack with, I will take them!

they're complete, but they are 23 yr. old, 204k mile springs.

here's what they looked like on the rig before i replaced them:

those are with 235/75s so the tires are a lil bigger than stock so it might make it look like they are sagging more than they really are.

Sounds good enough to me! I can always try with these and see how things turn out. Let me know when I can come get 'em. Thanks!

LOL! Hey cheapcherokee you forgot to mention the great mexican food like the burrito durato at el cholo's! :lickout:

possibly....i just put these up so let me see if i can get rid of them locally first. shipping is kind of a hassle.

Really? USPS has free priority boxes & tape. If you find you need some help I can assist. And what are you doing up at 11pm anyway? LOL!!!!

Just ribbin ya man! ;)

No worries on the shipping....Go ahead and sell em to 98 B-Cherokee.

FYI--I also use the USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate shipping for all my stuff. I too hated finding a box then quoting shipping and this solved the problem on most small/medium sized items....check it out.

Where I always get screwed is when I sell r/c airplanes & gliders with long wingspans I get the quote over the internet then go down to the post office and they institute a balloon payment or oversize fee which they don't tell you about online. How hard is it for their computer to take your measurements and tell you over the www how much its gonna be?????

:soapbox:

Hey Matt, Ron brought the leafs to me today. Thanks for the freebie, I owe you a few beers!

Back