• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Quadratec's 6th Annual Tent Sale & Show 'N Shine

Quadratec

NAXJA Forum User

2011_events.jpg

2011_show_n_shine_title.jpg

Enter your Jeep in the Show 'N Shine!
Jeeps from all years and every level of modification are welcome to enter our 6th Annual Show 'N Shine! There are no fees to enter your Jeep, however we do ask that you only register if you seriously plan on attending the day of the event. Show 'N Shine space is limited, and the registration will fill up.

Yeah, the Quadratec catalog hardly has any XJ stuff in it, so will there actually be XJ specific parts there? Not sure if it's worth the trip for just a show.

Yeah, the Quadratec catalog hardly has any XJ stuff in it, so will there actually be XJ specific parts there? Not sure if it's worth the trip for just a show.

Did you know that Q-tec has a Cherokee specific catalog. If not, call them and ask them to send you one. Not as big as the CJ/Wrangler catalog but it still has a lot of stuff in it.

Nevertheless you get there & there's not much XJ stuff, regardless of the catalog. It's a very long drive for me. I don't think I'm going to make it this time around, especially since my Dodge decided to puke axles this morning.

f'ing Chrysler ... :(

Wranglertec and the yearly sale of all parts but XJ parts. Oh well. I don't know if I will go or not. They do have good donuts to eat for free.

Did you know that Q-tec has a Cherokee specific catalog. If not, call them and ask them to send you one. Not as big as the CJ/Wrangler catalog but it still has a lot of stuff in it.

The Wranglertec xj catalog is mostly direct ship from MFG items :rtm:

So back to my Q: Understandably yes we are Jeep enthusiasts, but will there be XJ items for sale? Bumpers / accessories??? This is the Naxja forum so I think its fair to ask.

:smoker:

last october i had a choice between staying with my gf of 5 years or going to rocktoberfest with the jeep. ive been single for almost a year now. lol

Lmao
Hope it was the right choice. I might try for bring my brother instead. Wife doesn't enjoy looking. She is more of the wheeling and hanging out with the gang type.

Oh I get the catalog, I just usually never look in it because I already have equivalent parts to everything in there.

Come to think of it, the only reason I could see for going up there is maybe if they had a set of mastercraft rubicons for a really good price. That's about the only bolt on part I don't have haha. Or maybe some sort of rear coil conversion kit...

So back to my Q: Understandably yes we are Jeep enthusiasts, but will there be XJ items for sale? Bumpers / accessories??? This is the Naxja forum so I think its fair to ask.

There is usually some, but very slim pickings. I'll defiantly be going this year....to get stuff for the JK :firedevil

The Wranglertec xj catalog is mostly direct ship from MFG items :rtm:

It's possible, but we're not given a list of parts that are available until the day of the show. We have A LOT of scratch and dent items available. I'll try to get some info from the warehouse guys that handle the S&D inventory.

-Joe

The lines to buy or even see what was available was a nightmare last time - Hope they made a smoother method of operation this time around. The cashier guys heads were spinning like the exorcist if you were able to get near enough to see them.

yeah i am showing just to get in the lot before everyone. i don't give a crap if I win. I need to get another baja SS suspension seat so if anyone beats me there grab me one and I will pay you. :)

Back