• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for export taillights shipped to US.

LessThanJoe

NAXJA Forum User
It seems impossible to find a set of the export (euro spec) tail lights here in the US. If anyone is interested in getting a set of your non-american style tail lights and shipping them over here, name a price and we'll see how unbearable it is. To clarify, I'm looking for the 97+ style.

Also which would be an added bonus is a rear fog light switch for the dash.

I'm not sure if junked or donor XJs are quite as commonplace across the sea, but someones gotta have a pair laying around!

Here is a link to a ridiculously overpriced website, with the correct image.
http://www.jeep4x4center.com/mopar-left-side-tail-light-4897401ac.html

If wanted, I'd be happy to ship a set of US style back over.

Thanks! - Joe

I'm possibly interested in this too depending on price... if someone finds a quantity of them I'd be in for two late taillights and a rear fog switch/housing as well.

I ended up picking up a set from eBay as well as the 4 switch panel.. Been at least a year or so since I've had them on. Got them from the UK, can't remember how much I paid at the time but shipping was the most expensive part.

Call Rusty's Offroad. Last I knew Rusty was a Crown dealer and they produce an .EU spec lamp (to OEM spec, no some crappy faux-Euro lights). I was about to set up a deal to buy myself some when I ended up securing them through other channels.

Back