• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1989 lifted YJ TONS of extras- Trade for XJ

LaurXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Truck is located in Rutherford, NJ
4000 OBO- pick up only
will trade for cherokee or cherokee+ money pending the condition of it and or mods it has
Jeep Specs

-89 YJ
-97k original miles on the body
- old v6 is available if you would rather pay for that motor, not in best condition but when pulled, it had 97K on it.
-Half Doors
-V8 Small Block
-4" Leaf Springs (Truck Sits At 10.5" Lift 4" Leafs 5" soa 1.5 Blocks In The Rear)
-Custom Diamondplate on the hole back
-custom Led Brake Lights
-custom TJ style filler for gas
-custom Hi-Lift jack mount on hood
-custom pro comp bumper with d-ring mounts and d-rings
-6" extended flares
-custom rock sliders with step
-CB radio with 2 wipps
-newer style rollcage
-rolled on bedliner inside
-GM 10 Bolt Axles
-Wagon Wheels
-Windshield Light Mounts
-Dana 30(extra)

V8 Swap Parts
-98% Complete SBC
-Alum Radiator
-Advanced Adaptors SBC Motor Mounts
-Chrome Headers
-Chrome Valve Cover, Air Cleaner, Dipstick, Timing Cover, Fuel Pump Block Off Plate,ect.
-Weld On Shock Hoops For The Front
-Auto Floor Shifter

This is NOT mine, I am listing it for my friend. If you are interested PM me or you can email me: [email protected] thanks.
The YJ has absolutely no rot anywhere and barely any surface rust. The V8 was one of my old motors that I bought off a Camaro that had been rear ended but the motor was fine. It has been rebuilt less than 5k miles ago. The motor is not in the truck. He started this project and just has far too many things going on and unfortunately cannot finish it. The truck does NOT have a t-case or trans. Here is the link to the pictures:
http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y10...lbike/Selling/

Back