• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Yearly chapter run

We typically do monthly runs! I'm sure a schedule will be coming out soon.

If you're referring to Colorado Fest, it's usually in July and those dates will be coming out.

:cheers:

Good question, and good timing! As always, the BOD wants to build events that people want to attend. Now is a good time for chapter members to toss out ideas/suggestions for event locations.

I'm all ears!!!!!!!!

I was planning to go "snow" wheeling near Idaho Springs on the 31st, a buddy of mine recently bought a Land Cruiser he wants to take out. I'm not sure what trail yet, something easier. Its more of an expo build. I was thinking Cascade Creek.

Last edited:
Coloradofest is the one I was thinking of. Have not been able to make one yet. Have a few things I am trying to fit in a couple of weeks. I would like to make Coloradofest and Frontier days , if at all possible. Seems like they have been in the same week previously. Just trying to get a head start on planning.

I was planning to go "snow" wheeling near Idaho Springs on the 31st, a buddy of mine recently bought a Land Cruiser he wants to take out. I'm not sure what trail yet, something easier. Its more of an expo build. I was thinking Cascade Creek.

Was that you guys coming down on Jan 1st? There were some sweet Land Rovers and a couple Jeeps that passed us when we stopped for coffee in Idaho Springs.

Good question, and good timing! As always, the BOD wants to build events that people want to attend. Now is a good time for chapter members to toss out ideas/suggestions for event locations.

I'm all ears!!!!!!!!

Please don't do the last weekend in July this year. It's the same weekend as All4Fun in Silverton, and I will be in Ohio the start of that week.

June, early July, 3rd week in August? Not to be too specific or anything. :D

Was that you guys coming down on Jan 1st? There were some sweet Land Rovers and a couple Jeeps that passed us when we stopped for coffee in Idaho Springs.

Nope, we wound up going to the Lyons/Estes Park area instead.

Back