• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Our House, is a very very very fine house...

Skorpyo

NAXJA Member #241
NAXJA Member
To those who didn't know, Gina and I have been working on buying a home, and today we finally got word that everything's in order for us to move forward to closing! We're extremely happy with the place, it's an end unit townhome in a great community, and as you all can understand I'm thrilled cause it has a 1 car garage!

For those who don't know, garages add about 20K to a house around here, and this place is a real find. So without further ado, here is our new home! We move in on the 7th of Sept!
[img:587f9e6c3a]http://www.tkigd.com/data/house.jpg[/img:587f9e6c3a]

Hmmm. Garage door doesn't look tall enough to fit the XJ inside. You weren't going to leave it on the street, were you? :shock:

Congratulations to both of you - best of luck with the new digs.

Mike in NJ

[quote:6c1a0bdfcc="Mike in NJ"]Hmmm. Garage door doesn't look tall enough to fit the XJ inside. You weren't going to leave it on the street, were you? :shock:

Congratulations to both of you - best of luck with the new digs.

Mike in NJ[/quote:6c1a0bdfcc]

Thanks! and no, it won't fit in the Garage. Likely the CJ will get the garage, and our two vehicles will be in the driveway. The XJ [b:6c1a0bdfcc]might[/b:6c1a0bdfcc] fit now, but once the 5" lift goes on there' s now way it will. Regardless I'll be able to setup my tools and workbench in there cause the garage is pretty deep.

Wow. There's even a porch with a view of the driveway. Looks like Gina will be able to keep an eye on you.

Congratulations. One of the many blessings of home-ownership is that it will give you the added opportunity of buying even more tools.

[quote:95b312c1c3="yardape"]Wow. There's even a porch with a view of the driveway. Looks like Gina will be able to keep an eye on you.

Congratulations. One of the many blessings of home-ownership is that it will give you the added opportunity of buying even more tools.[/quote:95b312c1c3]

How right you are! Gina has already decided on the housing decor, and I've already laid out the garage decor :). I guess this explains why I've been off the chart in most ways. Joel I'll drop you a line later on about that wheel if you haven't already disposed of it. Eitherway I've gotta come get it from ya,
Tim

Back