• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Custom 4x4 Fabrication Front Winch Bumper & Rear Bumper with Tire Carrier for Jeep XJ

Fergie

NAXJA Forum User
Custom 4x4 Fabrication Front Winch Bumper & Rear Bumper with Tire Carrier for Jeep XJ

Title says it all!

We are selling the Jeep and/or trading it in, and these are not going with it.

***WINCH, LIGHTS, TIRE AND CABLE LOCK ARE NOT INCLUDED***

The front bumper has the shackle attachment points and has been on the Jeep for a few years, along with the M8000. The rear was purchased about a year ago to get the tire out of the cargo area for an extended trip we took. The rear bumper includes the swing away tire carrier, lower rear quarter panel protection and the nifty homemade license plate relocation bracket.

No dents, dings or anything of that nature, both are in great condition.

I really do not want to ship these, but if a sale cannot be made locally, I will ship. However, please consider that if I do have to ship these out, the buyer will need to do the leg work to find the carrier. I will wrap and box as much as needed, but along with shipping, the buyer will pay for some of my time to do this. We can sort the details out backchannel.

I don't mind driving a bit for a local sale, but Flagstaff is beautiful this time of year, so you should come by and check them out. They'll be posted on NAXJA and CL too.

I'd like to sell these as a pair, but would separate if need be.

I'm not interested in trades, but I am open to offers. Please contact me via PM to make an offer. I'd like $1,000 for the set.

I'm in Flagstaff, AZ, zipcode is 86001. I will be pulling these off the Jeep in the next day or two, so they are pretty much available now.

Please check the links below for more details:
http://www.custom4x4fabrication.com/front_xj.html
http://www.custom4x4fabrication.com/rear_xj.html

004_zps0b9bb609.jpg

005_zps0e88a3fc.jpg

003_zps6062e46b.jpg

007_zps13411ccf.jpg

008_zpse5b57366.jpg

009_zps393c9dd7.jpg

011_zps26663ee0.jpg

012-1_zpsa7028bdf.jpg

Re: Custom 4x4 Fabrication Front Winch Bumper & Rear Bumper with Tire Carrier for Jee

Bumpers are off and waiting in the garage for a buyer!

Re: Custom 4x4 Fabrication Front Winch Bumper & Rear Bumper with Tire Carrier for Jee

If I wasn't in need of tires I would love to have those.

Thanks! Tires are more important than the bumpers, and that is what they are being sold to fund...on the Wifey's Monty.

I'll be in PHX for a few days starting tomorrow afternoon. I can throw these in the truck and bring them down if anyone is interested in them.

Back