• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

where's the picture thread?

Wrong forum maybe?...

Generally when the crowd around here (when we're not talking about stereos anyway) starts in on "street and performance" they mean actually preforming on the street. Actual suspension upgrades(that work), brake upgrades(that work), power upgrades(that might work) etc.

No lowered till it drags with rubber bands on 22"s, rides like crap, drives like crap, handles like crap,.. but hey it sure looks KOOL! I think there's an official NAXJA policy to ridicule them till they leave.

no, this forum gives the street guys a pass from being called a sissy.

I know there's some lowered 2wd xjs out there set up for strip or road courses.

Fore 'I'm in the right forum' Wheeler

I like showing off my Jeep and I'm sure there is others that like to do the same. Quite
honestly I don't know why there isn't a picture thread here. I thought maybe for sure
someone has started one, I haven't bothered to look through the forum though cause there
is like 500+ pages to sift through. Although it might start some flames or people will start
trolling because some Jeeps may look ricey or ugly as hell. I don't know, the only way to
find out is to start one.

How's this??

Maybe you'll notice something.. ;p

Last edited:
X3 on the shopped Jeep. Actually looks nice.

I guess I'll follow up with a mediocre second. It's on daily driver status while I pull my Impreza motor for repairs.

aefd523a-89d1-2cbd.jpg

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

I would love to slam a 2WD XJ down to the ground and stuff it full of HP. Of course, to slam one down, you have to section the front axle beam so the pan does not hit it...

one guy has a bad ass 2 door xj white that is a circle track racer.. pretty bad ass i dont remmeber his name

but this is some serious fab work
http://www.google.com/imgres?num=10...w=183&start=0&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0,i:68

and this haha
http://www.google.com/imgres?start=...0&tbnw=179&ndsp=24&ved=1t:429,r:3,s:258,i:242

I browsed through that forum and it looks like just about everyone is a bunch of idiotic cake decorating parts slingers.
That probably don't know F*** all about anything except the phrase "lift a jeep" floating around in their heads.
Holy hell, the ignorance is thick there. I've been to a few forums like that, waste of time an energy talking to people like that.

Here's how mine looks with the silverstars and 225/50-16 Advan Neovas(only on for auto-x; wheel wells are filled out more with the dd 255/60-15). There's an auto-x on the 21st at Bowie Baysox stadium and I'm gonna let my buddy use it to tow his 90's mr2 w/3.5l Camry engine and I'll follow in my M3. I'll run the M3 in the AM session and the Jeep in the PM.
001-4.jpg

Pavement,. sheet metal,. bum,..

Whatever.

Back