• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The FML Thread

Or perhaps he was being sarcastic as many people tend to be when suggesting felonious acts as a possible solution...
i-did-not-have-sexual-relations-with-that-woman-thumb.jpg

Parked the XJ. Went in. Came out. No XJ.

Thieves suck. FML.

Sucks dude, but believe it or not I have been trying so hard for somebody to steel my ex-wife's Liberty (I bought it for her, its what she drove but then she took my XJ when she moved out and left me stuck with the payment) and it won't happen... lol. It's been 2 weeks now and the key has never came out of the ignition lol. I park it in hopes to never see it again, but it's always there damn it! lol

you know if you leave the key in it the insurance company can wiggle their way out of paying the claim right? ;)

Sucks dude, but believe it or not I have been trying so hard for somebody to steel my ex-wife's Liberty (I bought it for her, its what she drove but then she took my XJ when she moved out and left me stuck with the payment) and it won't happen... lol. It's been 2 weeks now and the key has never came out of the ignition lol. I park it in hopes to never see it again, but it's always there damn it! lol

Gay Bait Car?

they are actually JCR sliders. i was going around a rock and the slider went to the under side of the rock instead of the side or top. so as it was under the rock the jeep tilted the other way and there went the slider. stripped like 6 of the self tappers out. the others just pulled the unibody out so its not flat anymore. and the pinch seam is torn where the bolts pulled out. no error in installation. i have had them for years and beat them good. so i think ill be doing a 2x6 box rocker replacement and sell these off when i get around to it

and i only weigh 165 BTW

Last edited:
Back