• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Raffle Thread

PacificEd

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Work is underway to get us some raffle goodies. We will list them as we get them here.

1) Tom Woods - gift certificates, leather jacket, backpack, etc.
2) Deka 9A78DT battery (785 CCA/120 RC min)
3) Wix filters - filters
4) DetoursUSA - STM's
5) Appalachian Armor - NP231 transfercase skidplate
6) HD Offroad Engineering, LLC - $50 gift certificate
7) Just Differentials - shirt, decals, brochures
8) Zone Off Road - a bunch of 10% off coupons for anything in their webstore
9) BigOffRoad - H4 headlight harness - $69.95 value
10) Ironman4x4 - adjustable upper and lower control arms
11) Toyo Tire - lanyards
12) Mickey Thompson/DC - stickers, brochures, banners
13) TSM - 2 $50 gift certificates for rear disc brake stuff...cool
14) J. Surratt - trailer lock lit, tool box, knife, camo gear, mirror
15) Rough Country - sending something but I don't know what it is yet
16) 4 Wheel Parts, Nashville, TN - tow straps, shirts, Slime, mirrors, Mothers, all kinds of stuff
17) Brown Dog motor mounts

Last edited:
Stuff is starting to arrive. I've contacted a bunch of businesses so we will see what happens. I'll keep updating the list as we go.

Thank you Bruce @ Appalachian Armor for the skidplate!!!!

Thank you Carl @ Just Differentials for the shirt, decals, and flyers!!!!!

Thank you Zone Off Road!!!! Go to www.zoneoffroad.com. 10% off coupons for anything in their store.

Thank you Troy @ BigOffRoad!!!! He is sending a H4 headlight harness for the raffle.

A special Thank You goes to Ironman4x4!!! They are sending a set of adjustable upper & lower control arms. Thank you Andy!

Last edited:
A special Thank You goes to Ironman4x4!!! They are sending a set of adjustable upper & lower control arms. Thank you Andy!

I would like to thank the club members for giving me this sweet set of control arms....oh wait...I didn't win yet...sorry guys.:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Toyo Tire for the lanyards!!!! We've got some plans cooking for these.

Got a whole box of goodies from one of my suppliers. Shop Co-op if you can in TN as my vendors have come thru with many of the raffle prizes for this years Crawl.

I will try and update tonight.

Thank you The Streetrod Manufacturing Company (www.tsmmfg.com). They donated 2 $50 gift certificates. I galnced through the catalog and they have some nice stuff.

Thank you Jason and Rough Country! They are shipping some items down for the Crawl. It will be a surprise!

Thank you 256offroad for helping us get these items to the Crawl.

Thank you 4 Wheel Parts - Nashville!!! My wife just called and said they loaded us up will all kinds of stuff. She's coming by to let me see it at work.

WhooHoo!

Last edited:
Thank you Jason and Rough Country! They are shipping some items down for the Crawl. It will be a surprise!

Thank you 256offroad for helping us get these items to the Crawl.
no problem!

raffle was fun!

...i was quite suprised about winning the first thing; i could tell people were planning bad things for me... :shhh:

raffle was fun!

...i was quite suprised about winning the first thing; i could tell people were planning bad things for me... :shhh:

rredalty pulled rank on you this time. He even got one of the TW leather jackets that he wanted.

We're gunning for him now. His tickets will be $5 each next year.

...yeah but he spent more on this crawl, than i did on both!!! :moon:

anybody think lennie would want to trade the battery i got for the set of control arms he won?
...since i already have a battery, and he already has the same control arms and all...

...just a thought. (too bad i thought about it after the crawl)

Back