• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for canopy for my teardrop trailer

old_man

NAXJA Forum User
I am getting close to finishing my teardrop trailer and want to get an awning for it. I ran across a picture of one I like but I can't track it down. Has anybody got a link for these?

pix_3_zpsa11890d3.jpg

This is the link to my build.

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1081897

One of the UK guys clued me in. It is a Coleman Event Shelter. There are two problems. They run around $200 and I can only find it in Yellow.

I've found that the cheaper EZ-ups are almost a one time use thing. The poles are so thin that they are basically impossible to fold back up. When I was in college, I would go around after the games and pick up all the bent up and broken EZ-ups that tailgaters left and then put them in my yard using tree branches as splints. It was trashy but matched the clothes washing machines and dryers in our yard.

I've found that the cheaper EZ-ups are almost a one time use thing. The poles are so thin that they are basically impossible to fold back up. When I was in college, I would go around after the games and pick up all the bent up and broken EZ-ups that tailgaters left and then put them in my yard using tree branches as splints. It was trashy but matched the clothes washing machines and dryers in our yard.

They aren't to bad as long as two or more people (not drunk or mad) are putting up and taking down. Not brand specific just style. They don't do well with wind though.

Back