• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone in Phelan area?

1990JEEPXJ

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
So it may be asking a bit much but there is a guy on CL trying to get rid of a rear axle I'm wanting to pick up. It's an HO72 so it's big and heavy. Due to our scheduling conflicts and him being unwilling to simply leave it outside for me to pick up during the day(which I can understand), I can't get it. He's going to scrap it soon. Was hoping a generous NAXJA member could help out and pick it up and hold onto it for me until I can make it up there. I can help out regarding gas cost and whatnot. If no one wants to lug a heavy ass axle around I get it. Lol. Just a feeler

Pm if willing or have further questions

You might try Asa, aka jumpnjeep here. He lives in the area, and might be able to help, but it may be a week or so until he could do it.

David Bricker / SYR

Pm xtimmax or Leep, I would help you out since I’m in Hesperia but I’m truckless right now

Back