• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1999 Cherokee SE 124,000 miles $6500.00

BoringDave

NAXJA Forum User
This is the last jeep I own and it's time for it to go also. 4.0l automatic 4x4 6 1/2" lift with slip yoke eliminator kit with front drive shaft in the rear swap. Bilstein 5150 reservoir shocks all 4 corners. 33/10.50R15 Toyo M/T's also comes with a tow bar and a handfull of extra parts that I will no longer need.

In great shape runs and drives great and as dependable as new. always adult owned with 124,000 miles.
Only selling because I have to many cars and I don't use it as much anymore.

Just replaced rear gate lift shocks full detail flushed cooling system and changed the oil.
In the past year I replaced the front steering universal joints with brand name spicer parts. Along with front brake pads and tune up with factory cap rotor plugs crank position sensor and distributor pickup coil.

$6500.00 OBO
possibly trade for older Polaris RZR 800 or ACE 325

Dave

6e05b66d5ed63f2abf5d01fa6f63f8a7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stock 3.55. I only ever daily drove it and only once in awhile took it off road.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back