• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The "Ask Crazyjim a question" Thread

Do you think you can beat Grimm in the 2008 Ultimate postwhore challenge? Honestly....

crazyjim said:
Hold up a hankerchief to her face, and say...

"Does this smell like chloroform to you?"

When she wakes up, make sure she's in her prom dress, and go,

OH HAI SLEEPY HADE!

DANCE THE NIGHT AWAY MY FRIEND!!!

any other options...

crazyjim said:
Well, your best bet is to strait up ask her, girls don't like when guys beat around the bush, unless it's after the prom, then you can beat the bush all you want.

But honestly, option #2 is just to say "Hey, I'm awesome, you're awesome, let's make the prom awesome with our presence"
chill, sounds good. i'll go for that one...

once, while getting a lapdance, i farted, and it smelled terrible. i blamed it on the stripper and refused to pay.

my question is am i going to hell for objectifying a woman, or for cheating her out of $20.

:D

GrimmJeeper said:
once, while getting a lapdance, i farted, and it smelled terrible. i blamed it on the stripper and refused to pay.

my question is am i going to hell for objectifying a woman, or for cheating her out of $20.

:D
Hell no, Jesus is going to high five you for that. But then God is gonna be like... Hmmmmm and give you two a look, like your friends dad did when you guys got in trouble that one time.

Strippers are going to hell for objectifying themselves. I would know.

On a side note, did you really do that? :laugh: Epic.

crazyjim said:
indeed my friend... indeed.

This forum requires that you wait 20 seconds between posts. Please try again in 9 seconds.

This forum requires that you wait 20 seconds between posts. Please try again in 3 seconds.
hey hey hey now no cheating, posts must contain some merit, not just posting to bump your post count!!!!!

Back