• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

how tall are you? (lifted 84-96 XJ's)

BigOrangeXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I am currently debating whether I want to lift my '88 cherokee 6.5" with 35's or 8" w/ 36's, but before I do anything, I should find out how tall I will end up because I want to still fit in the parking garage at work, and I don't know if that will be possible with 8" and 36's, so if you are lifted between 5.5" and 8" on your '84-'96, can you tell me how tall you are to the highest point on your roof (not including any aftermarket roof racks, etc.) and exactly what your lift setup is (height/brand/spacers?) and tire brand and size.
Thanks much for the help.

94 with Full Traction 6 inch long arms and 35 Baja Claws (bias).. Height to the top of the stock roof rack cross bars is 6'4.

Hope this helps
Kent :roll:

a true 6" over stock 38x12.50 TSLs at 5'10" at the tallest point Keep it low............. trim a bit and use the correct bumpstops

You can run 35-36's with a 5.5-6.5" lift easily, no need to go higher

Last edited:
Back