• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OC M&G

It's kind of far for me, but I'm thinking about it. If it wasn't for the damned afternoon/evening traffic on the 5 I'd go without giving it a second thought.

Oh Crap?
Where is this place again?
:doh:

O.C.?

Old Cat?

Glad you brought this up, somehow it missed my calendar....fortunately I still have nothing else to do (shocking I know).

See you then

Anybody in the IE is welcome to jeeppool with me, or caravan? Probably be getting on the 210 near the 15 around 5pmish.

Anybody in the IE is welcome to jeeppool with me, or caravan? Probably be getting on the 210 near the 15 around 5pmish.
Probably one or the other. Either way can you grab the LCAs?

Yes sir! I feel like I have some cds and dvds for you also? Or was that someone else?
Pretty sure they're not for me.

CDs/DVDs are for me.

I don't know if there is anyone likely to be at the OC M&G who would be coming to San Diego. AAT is probably a better bet.

CDs/DVDs are for me.

I don't know if there is anyone likely to be at the OC M&G who would be coming to San Diego. AAT is probably a better bet.

I will be taking the family to Sea World or the SD zoo in November... but I am sure some jerk will get an AAT run organized before then.

Here is a sign in list. Quote and add your details.

1) Tim

Soooo...depending on the time of day this isn't toooooo far from Gardena huh? Says the kid from the 909 trying to kill two stones with one bird.

:dunno:

Somehow I thought it was at 6:00. 7:00 gives me more than 2 hours to get there from Gardena. Nope, not going to work. I was thinking that I would drop a rim off at Precision while I was out beyond the I-15.

Back