• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Train Wreck thread

And we are all on the train.

Yippee!!

:looney:

LA County Fair.

Unless you're shopping for a mattress or spa don't bother.

LA County Fair.

Unless you're shopping for a mattress or spa don't bother.

Which did you buy?

Don't forget the kitchen gadgets.

David Bricker / SYR

Deep fried bacon wrapped bacon on a stick.

What, no bacon on that thing?

David Bricker / SYR

Train wreck? Easy, keyless chucks!

the-drill-hammer-really-effective_o_3562387.jpg

Be wary of members you drag home from welding class.

:confused1

Hey would you all look at that.

There are 12 more weeks to December 25th, 2017! Well, I tried counting down to Christmas using my fingers and toes, but I don't have 85 of them -- then I'd be REALLY grumpy! (But if YOU want to countdown to Christmas, there are 85 days to go.

Now go out an get the shopping done early

Hey would you all look at that.

There are 12 more weeks to December 25th, 2017! Well, I tried counting down to Christmas using my fingers and toes, but I don't have 85 of them -- then I'd be REALLY grumpy! (But if YOU want to countdown to Christmas, there are 85 days to go.

Now go out an get the shopping done early

Stop that!

David Bricker / SYR

I need some help here again folks.
I got a flat tire from it sitting in the garage and not being driven I have put air in the spare now a couple of time and the front tire is still flat. Do I have a large hole in it I can't see? I have used a air gauge on the spare and it is around 70#s..

So what am I missing?

You are probably putting in the wrong kind of air.

You need more nitrogen. The nitrogen molecules are larger and won't leak out as quickly.

Perhaps you could get a mobile tire service to come out and take care of it for you.

Back