• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS - AW4 and NP242 - 149k miles

Mighty.Mighty_XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Selling both out of my 1992 XJ with 149xx miles on them. They are attached to each other, but you're welcome to separate if you only need one. Worked perfectly before my accident. Located in Spotsylvania near Fredericksburg VA. Driveshafts still attached but I'd like to keep them for my new build since the front was recently rebuilt and the rear is modified for a Ford 8.8. I figure a NAXJA guy might know how to remove them and still keep the tranny/t'fercase intact. I might have another spare front DS somewhere here ... if needed.

Really not sure what a tranny & case go for - but I'd like someone to move them outta here cuz they're heavy. PM me with prices - it's NAXJA and I'm inclined to be generous with red letter members or people I know. Tired of looking at them.

Edit: the rules say I have to post a price so ... say $150 each? I dunno - hit me up and we'll negotiate.

Last edited:
Back