• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chinaman Gultch, 4-30-17

I'll be there. I'm probably going to head down Saturday morning and camp out so I'll meet you guys at the trail.

I'll be there, not wheeling though.

Dutch, where are you planning to camp? I was told you can camp right near the entrance to Carnage.

I'm toying with the idea of going down Friday night.

Not sure yet, but by the entrance sounds good to me. I'll have room in the XJ for you if there isn't an extra seat in David's rig.

I'll be there on Sunday AM - I will not have a rig however and will need to ride.

We will be there Friday night, we were going be be camping Fri/Sat/Sun nights at the KOA, but if there is a good group sized site at the entrance to Carnage I may cancel the KOA.

Bringing the Jeep, and my buddy with his Sidekick.

We will be there hopefully Friday night- Sunday evening.

Dutch I might have to take you up on your offer to borrow the truck....

No worries man, just hit me up and we can work it out.

I'll be heading down quasi-early Saturday. By that I mean I'll be leaving my house before 9am.

Looks like we're going to have a decent turn out.

:guitar:

Should we reserve KOA spots or just risk the entrance? I'm ok with doing the KOA thing if its going to guarantee me a spot for my tent.

I'd prefer to be at the entrance for night shenanigans. If the entrance doesn't work you can take the road over to Chinamans and there are more camping areas down at the bottom.

Sounds good to me. I don't need no rent a cop telling me to keep it down while drinking Mules from my copper cup.

If I'm able to go (we'll see if I have to back out for engagement photos :doh:) I'll just be camping out by one of the entrances.

There's a lot of room there, and then there's no paying for camping...it's a wake up, load up, and go.

If I'm able to go (we'll see if I have to back out for engagement photos :doh:) I'll just be camping out by one of the entrances.

There's a lot of room there, and then there's no paying for camping...it's a wake up, load up, and go.

Done! I mean, it's even professional. :D

unnamed_zpsk8nj6ujg.jpg

I'm still toying with the idea of going down late Friday night. Keep an eye out for me camping near the entrance.

It will look lime this if I fully set up:

You're pop up is bigger than mine, Matt... wait. :eyes:

I think you should join us Chris, at least for some JZ and Mules. I'll even bring some PBR for you.

Thanks David! It was a little scary at first, but the more I do it, the less scared I get.

Look what else I figured out how to do:

https://youtu.be/nYK0LwzRLkY

Chris - There will be plenty of room for you in the camper if you indulge as much as I plan too. Same for you too Dutch, especially if you don't want to sleep on the ground. I'm also working on getting Mr.T to show up.

Back