• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Calico in April

homebrew

NAXJA Forum User
Looking to set up an over nighter in April go up friday night and come back on sunday. Not sure on the exact date yet but looking at mid month this is to all me some time to accomplish

Getting new tires installed
Swapping out break booster/MC
Gearing axles
Installing Aussie
Coming up with a new steering set up
Hack'n tap SYE
Swapping in 8.8.

May need to make a post for a wrench party. Post up if interested in either. I am due to return on the 25th of next month, so like a week after that I am looking to take care of this list.

Easter is the 4th, for those of you who have to hide eggs.
SoCalFest is 24th weekend.
FYI

and Mojave Road is 18-19
Ooog. Dammit. Already have the 23 off & am probably leaving work early on the 22nd... not sure if my boss would forgive me taking the 19th and at least part of the 20th off... Gotta figure out how long of a drive home (well, to Vista) it is...

Looking to set up an over nighter in April go up friday night and come back on sunday. Not sure on the exact date yet but looking at mid month this is to all me some time to accomplish

Getting new tires installed
Swapping out break booster/MC
Gearing axles
Installing Aussie
Coming up with a new steering set up
Hack'n tap SYE
Swapping in 8.8.

May need to make a post for a wrench party. Post up if interested in either. I am due to return on the 25th of next month, so like a week after that I am looking to take care of this list.

dude i may be interested in going

let me know when you decide to go, my birthday is the 16th, so i may do something that weekend.

It be cool to go again and attempt the gate keeper :p i hope to have slightly beefier shafts then... haha

Hmmm... if it's 4 hrs from Afton to Vista and I can sneak the time off, I'd likely be up for Mojave. It's 3+ hrs from Calico, and I've at least beenthere, even though I haven't gotten to wheel with Paul.

Paul, you should just decide to do Mojave, instead!!

I'm very much interested in helping y'all wrench, Paul.

My rig is a slow process, so I'll likely not go on the trip, since i'm still gathering parts, but let me know, and I'll be there w/ tools.

Looking at the 16th-18th of april up friday night leave sunday morning

Should have mentioned the dates are not meant to steal any thunder from the Mojave RD run just what potentially works best for me.

Back